MY JOURNEY SO FAR
I assist clients with Go To Market Strategy, Retail Operations, Brand Development, Customer Acquisition and Strategic Marketing.
My current focus is on Corporate Venturing, helping organisations build an Innovation mindset, whilst evangelising Design Thinking.
I am also building India's first FashTech Innovation Lab, curating a network of investors, entrepreneurs, executives, experts and mentors working at the intersection of Fashion, Retail and Technology.
Front Office Executive
Coffee Shop Manager
Specialty Restaurant Manager
Associate Director of Sales
Marketing Manager - DT Cinemas
Corporate Marketing - DLF Retail
Marketing Head - DLF Emporio
Strategy Team - Chairman's Office
Chief Operating Officer
General Manager - Armani Junior
General Manager - Emporio Armani Kids
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- Zig Ziglar
17 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are a few facts, opinions and perspectives - a peek into my life
1. I believe in the adage "Perspective - Use it or Lose It"
2. I am 120% addicted to Design and its application in human lives
3. As a Scout, I loved the discovery of the unknown and am still super curious about everything in life
4. The one thing that moves me in a mind altering way is music !
5. I have jumped off a cliff a couple of times to parasail as I love flying
6. Love tinkering and making stuff with my hands, and this year's goal is to get to know Arduino !
7. I love heights and have climbed some of the highest buildings in Asia
8. According to friends and family, I talk too much. I believe "too much" is relative :)
9. I am constantly reading and my current favourite book is "Principles" by Ray Dalio
10. I am extremely detail oriented, which is a strength as well as a weakness
11. My favourite drink is usually a highland single malt
12. I have been a "Design Thinking" facilitator since the last 4 years
13. Anyone who buys me 'gelato' becomes a good friend pretty quickly !
14. I love painting, preferably watercolours - though I must admit it's been a while :)
15. My instagram feed is typically about food, travel and design
16. I like to draw and explain rather than explain and draw
17. I am constantly exploring new "Mental Models" and sense-making frameworks
MY STORY SO FAR